In certain cases after the initial IncrediBuild installation and setup, there may be some issues related to the IncrediBuild menus. Such as:
- The IncrediBuild dropdown menu doesn't appear in the Visual Studio IDE.
- The dropdown menu is there, but is unresponsive and doesn't work.
Doing one of the following should fix this:
- If there is no dropdown menu after installation, go to Agent Settings, select the Visual Studio add-in tab and mark the relevant version of Visual Studio.
- If this doesn’t work, select the version of Visual Studio you are using, and click on "Restore Add-in."
- Try resetting the development environment using the /resetuserdata command.
- Start Visual Studio as an Administrator and see whether that solves it. If it does, the problem may be related to user account permission issues.