Incredibuild Support has moved! Come join us at:
Synchronizing specific files back to the Initiator machine
Posted by Yoni Davidson on 18 May 2014 02:27 PM
In some builds the tasks that are being executed on the Helper machines produce special output files which are needed on the Initiator machine.
It is possible to define which of those files will be returned to the Initiator machine.
1. On the Coordinator machine, right click on the IncrediBuild tray icon -> Coordinator Monitor
2. In the Coordinator Monitor, you will see a list of all the agents.
3. Mark the initiator agent -> Right click -> Set Registry Value...
4. Make sure that the "Value Category" is set to "Builder"
5. Under "Name" please write: AdditionalOutputMasks
6. Under "Data" please write the file you wish to be returned to the Initiator in the following way, for example: *.txt - if you wish that all *.txt files will be returned to the Initiator.